Tuesday, August 19, 2008

2 MORE DAYS

Lou Ann and I have been working hard on the basement apartment. Our sons-in-law have been tremendous help. Without them we would not be near finished. Jeremy is here today installing the countertop in the kitchen and hanging doors for the bathroom and bedroom. The kitchen will be 95% finished...and quite functional. The bathroom is functional. The shower will be another week or so, until Ben can return and finish laying the tile and grouting. We are thankful for the progress.

We did a bit of shopping yesterday for the trip. I still have to pack everything but that will not be too hard. Having traveled to Zambia 4 other times now I should be able to pack better, carrying only what I will need.

www.groups.yahoo.com/groups/HIMAfrica has the latest email.
Check it out. IF you have not joined the group please do so. You will only receive mail from Lou Ann and me. While in Zambia I will be sending out periodical updates on Denson and my where abouts and happenings.

Pray with us that the Lord will bless this trip and honor His Name. We will be visiting many of the churches planted over the last eight years. We want to access their development and the spiritual growth of the pastors especially. We will also conduct two Hub Pastor Conferences in the Northeast region.

Praise the Lord for His goodness and strength.

Blessings,
jeff

No comments: